Oct 1, 2012

Glimpse into my Week //1

I was helping someone get ready for a wedding (not the bride though-that would be too much pressure)! I thought this was a cute way to organize and easily access my supplies! This bin was given to me for free years ago by a company doing some promotional work and it sat at the back of my closet forever. Now it's finally being put to use-don't you love it when that happens?
Growing up we always had macs in our house, so I've never really learned how to use a PC.  It seems this week I spent more time than usually at the computer. 
And a single timbit remains..if you follow me on twitter you probably know that I went to Tims far too much this week. I get sucked into the Smile Cookie promotions and always end up staying for more. I find it's a good place to get work done because there is free wifi and few distractions. I also like to go to Second Cup! What are your favourite places to work/study?
So pretty-a photo was necessary.

Another appropriate photo would be me, snuggling in bed with Tylenol. Past few days I have become really sick. I usually never get ill, this is probably the first time in a few years. Ugh I hate it. 
Please let me know if you like these posts! I enjoy sharing with you guys, but if you're not into lifestyle photos...raise your hand!

Hope you had a good weekend :)

26 comments:

  1. omg shame. i cant understand mac! like, mac will eat me alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep up with the good work! :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better! I saw on Twitter that you were throwing up :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet Jane! xx
      Yes twitter was my vice :p

      Delete
  4. Hello from your fellow Canadians! :) We also love Tims and think your blog is just the cutest! There are so many fashion blogs but not many product blogs like yours!

    We are having our first give-away ever and would be so happy if you could come check it out! :) Looking forward to the creative post you have coming!

    Carly and Stacie
    www.theislandsecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! Your blog is really nice too :) xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I really need to organize my cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Your blog is really nice, would you like to follow each other? :)

    xx Olivia

    http://0liviaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I will check out your blog asap :)

      Delete
  8. Great photos!

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post!

    xx
    Enter my giveaway! http://biskvittka.blogspot.com/2012/10/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love This!

    I’d love for you to check out my page!

    www.AdventuresInHerStilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your week definitely looks more exciting then mine, which is mostly spent in front of spreadsheets and such. Like your blog… please take a look at my blog as well:
    www.roxthefox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, love the name of your blog >.<

      Delete
  12. Ahhh I can never resist Tim Bits! YUM!

    ReplyDelete