Jun 6, 2012

EEK!

Hi everybody! Sorry for my brief hiatus, if you follow me on twitter (@frowardfashion) you might've heard I am in the middle of exam prep. Everyone's favorite time of the year, right?
So blogging has unfortunately taken a backseat. In about two weeks I hope to come back with some reviews possibly featuring Nars blushes!


fatal-e.tumblr.com




Meanwhile I am thinking of updating this blog with a hodepodge of 'favorites'. In between study sessions I love scrolling through tumblr (if only that impressed future employers)...until that day comes I thought I would compile some of my favorite tumblr images. The goal is to keep them frowardfashion related. These posts will be a lot easier for me to make. However, once exams are done I want to return to my regular schedule of posting a couple times a week with my own photographs, reviews etc.


Let me know what you think! Do you have an ideas for my blog? 
I love feedback ^.^


xx Veronica

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams!

    Stop by my blog and check out my giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exams are so stressful I know how you feel! I just tagged you in the '11 questions tag' on my blog http://beautyembraced.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/11-questions-tag.html :) xx

    beautyembraced.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool, I will have to check that out! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your exams - just think about the summer that's what got me through mine :P Can't wait to read your reviews :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your exams! The ideas for your blog sound great even though its brilliant already :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks so much-comments like this make me smile! :)

      Delete
  5. i awarded you the laine blogger awarded see my blog about it!!
    beautyaddict1997.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with all of your exams :) xo

    ReplyDelete