Jun 10, 2012

11 Questions Tag!

It's tag time! The perfect post to do when you are under exam stress and feel like a creative release. Also, a fantastic procrastination tool :)
I was tagged by Kat from beautyembraced.blogspot.co.uk and here are her questions....







1. If you could be any animal what would you be?


I've always thought it would be cool to be a hummingbird...


2. If you had to take one beauty product to a desert island, what would it be?


Sunscreen!


3. What is your favourite make up item in your entire collection?


One of the first makeup items I bought was a Laura Mercier foundation, I remember using it and loving the effect on my skin and getting so excited about trying other products. Although I don't wear it too often now, every time I see it in my drawer I remember the day I bought it :)


4. If you were going on holiday what is one product you wouldn't be able to leave at home?


I think on holiday it's good to have mascara. It can make you look more awake if you are in the airport and if you go out to a restaurant, event etc. you can build it up and create a more dramatic look!






5. What is your 'go to' outfit?


It sort of depends on weather, occasion etc. but when in doubt my 3/4 sleeve blazer from H&M has never let me down.


6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?


In 5 years....oh lord that is a scary thought! :O
I hope to have traveled, maybe had a little success and stayed in contact with my friends.


7. If you had to choose one which would you pick, makeup or clothing? Why?


I prefer blogging about makeup!
But I tend to get more obsessive and excited when I buy clothes :P


8. If you could be anyone else in the world for one day who would you chose to be?


I would love to be chief of the CIA or someone like that, if only to feel as though I knew what was 'really going on'.


9. What super power would you like to have?


Haha! How about, super speed? Kind of boring but it would be so useful for me as I walk a lot everyday!


10. Tell us one embarrassing story about something that has happened to you?


One day this year I was taking a bus to get home. I could've walked and it would've taken me 10-15 minutes. But it was snowing really hard and I didn't have a proper jacket so I decided to take the bus. As it's driving along I realize it is going farther away than I thought. Suddenly the bus stops and I am in an completely unknown area. I assumed the bus would just continue in it's cycle and head by towards my city so I stayed on while everyone else got off. Then the driver had to ask me to leave. Eventually I got back home, after 45 minutes on two buses and 10 minutes walking in the snow (and in the dark) when I could've got home so much quicker had I not been so lazy!


11. What was your favourite subject at school and why?


History! For some reason I was just so interested in everything we learned. It seemed so applicable and important to life today :)


Thanks Kat-I had a fun time doing this! In fact I would love to do some more tags, so if you have a good one. Let me know :)


Now back to the textbooks...

11 comments:

  1. I love posts like this which are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog, now following :)

    check out my blog?

    http://beautyblog4ever.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting new followers :D I will check it out now!

      Delete
  3. your blog has lots of good info!!

    check out mine: www.glasstotherim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome tags! :)
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading your answers! I was not expecting the superpower response to be 'super speed' made me laugh :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would totally take sunscreen as well! Gotta protect the skin :)

    For the Record

    ReplyDelete