Oct 28, 2011

Boscia: Pore Purifying Black Strips

Here's to the weekend and good skincare!





I bought these at Sephora back in August. After using the Biore strips I was curious about whether or not these were any different. Truth is, no. You pay about double the price but they truthfully do the same thing. 

Boscia's claim is that they use charcoal powder to draw out the skin's impurities. I assume that is the 'key' difference that make this product stand out. To be fair, they do a great job. My pores are noticeably clearer. However, if you want to save a few bucks go for the Biore strips.


And what would Friday be without my favorite meal of the week!? 

Sushi is good any day, I have been especially loving it lately though!
Hope you had a great week.

xx Veronica

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just found your blog!!
    Maybe you'll have time to visit mine and follow if you like!! :)
    Kisses,
    Chiara

    Books in my bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice and the food looks yummy :-) Follow each other if you like my blog ? I surely like yours ;-)

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete