I'm going to try to make this review short and sweet! But first, a little background. My skin is combination and often feels dehydrated and congested. I maintain a healthy (for the most part!), vegetarian diet but unfortunately still battle with acne.
Using masks has become my latest obsession. I've talked about the Formula 10.0.6 and Lush masks but here is my impression of Bliss's Steep Clean!
- This is a basic point, but it feels like it really cleans my skin. The following two days, everything comes to the surface.
- A lot of product in the bottle (100 mL or 3.4 fl oz).
- Easy to rinse off i.e. doesn't feel glued to your face >.<
- Using the two pumps simultaneously takes some practice.
- Expensive, luckily I received this as a gift.
- Bliss recommends using a grape size amount, but I find it takes atleast double that amount to cover my face.
Overall: This mask does it's job. Steep Clean gives you a deep cleansing and pulls a surprising amount of bacteria, grime, blackheads (you know the rest!) to the surface.
I'm going to continue using this mask once or twice a week in conjunction with my new Lush mask :)
Have you tried this product, thoughts?
What are your current favourite masks?