- Sephora Makeup Bag: I've been doing a lot of traveling back and forth from city to cottage this month. This makeup bag is the perfect size! It holds everything I need for a couple nights use and it looks cute too. ^.^
- Urban Decay De-Slick: With all this hot and humid weather I've needed to use a little extra "umph" to get my makeup to stay in place. This works wonderfully. Just don't get it in your mouth, I had a bit left over on my lips and it did not taste good. I've done a full review of this product, if you want to read it click here.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen: This is everything you want in a sunscreen-lightweight, great protection, no scent, not oily, absorbs quickly! I've been using it almost everyday since May. I even carry it in my purse incase I need to re-apply. One of the best features is the fact that it can be used either underneath or over makeup!
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation: Not quite sure why, but I've been sticking to liquid foundation almost all year. I dip into a bunch of different foundations but I've been using this one consistently. I think since I travelled a lot in July it was easy for me to pack a no-fuss foundation that doesn't require sponges, brushes, setting powder or primer. Sure, you could use all those products to create better coverage, but personally I prefer to just use my fingers!
- Nars Blush in Luster: This product warms up my face :) It has a bit of shimmer and creates a lightly bronzed effect. This blush also has the standard Nars packaging, you can never go wrong there. I did a review not too long ago... click here to read it!
- Philosophy Full Thickening Mousse: I don't want to ramble too much so click here for a review. I will say that as someone who doesn't like to do much hair maintenance, this product effortlessly helps me get more volume and gives my hair more body!
- OPI Red My Fortune Cookie: This colour has been on my toes for most of the summer. It is very bright and the formula gives an opaque and shiny finish.
- Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mask: I included this in a skin care haul and never updated you on it. Sorry >.< I've been using the mask about 1-2 times per week and LOVE it. It makes my skin feel reenergized while pulling out all grime left over from cleansing. I have never used of or even heard of this brand before. So if you have any experience with it, or want to recommend more products to me, please let me know in the comments.
- Boscia Oil Free Daily Hydration: This has been part of my daily skincare routine since October, I don't know why I haven't featured it on the blog yet and if you are interested I can do a more extensive review:) This is a very no-frills product. Packaging, scent, texture, function...there are no gimmicks or false claims. This moisturizer does one thing well and that is hydrating oily skin. Sometimes people with oily skin think they don't need to moisturize. But they NEED to even more because their cells are producing more oil, by adding it yourself tells your skin "Okay, thanks for this excessive amount of moisture but you can ease up now" I wouldn't recommend this to people with dry skin but it has certainly worked beautifully for my combination skin.
What have your favourites been this month?
If you have done a July Favourites post, please leave the URL in the comments below-I would love to check it out! :)