May 5, 2012

Something I Like! Bliss!

One mini size lead to another, and another...
I bought this when I was going on a quick trip in February and the bottle lasted me until the end of March. Later on I cashed in 500 Beauty Insider points for a Bliss value set and this little guy was in there too. The most unexpected thing about this cleanser is the smell. I'm horrible at describing scents but I think this smells kind of fruity, sweet and fresh! :)

This seems to work well with a Clarisonic but is fine with just hands too. The consistency is a little oily and runny. I believe it is supposed to be a 2-in-1 product: cleansing and exfoliating. This I can believe. The effect is smooth, clean skin.

If you haven't tried it yet, I would definitely recommend!
Any cleansers I should look into?





4 comments:

  1. Seems great! I'm saving up my Beauty Points as well to hopefully get a great little set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you, it's definitely worth the wait! :)

      Delete
  2. I love trying out different face washes :) I've nominated you for an award on my blog xx

    beautyembraced.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete